Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Round 1 Uni - Small Dorm


Woah!  Doesn't this look familiar?  Yup, the beginning moniker to a new chapter.    (Honestly ASimWen forgot to do it on the first entry, the Greek House).

Left to right:  Java Joe Capehart / Pleasure, Rachel Strickland / Romance, and Infinity Nevermore / Popularity.  Java Joe is halfway through his second year, Rachel and Infinity is starting their third year.

Last Visit:  Rachel and Infinity made it into the Greek house,  Infinity made 10 best friends, Java Joe reached max enthusiasm in Music and Dance, and Rachel received the fitness hobby plaque.  Java Joe and Rachel became BFs which is good as they are a three bolt couple. 


ASimWen:  Hi Infinity!

Infinity:  Hi ASimWen.



ASimWen:  What's shakin'?

Infinity:  Not much.  School.   Just got back from class. 

ASimWen:  You and Java Joe getting chummy?

Infinity:  Nothing but friends.  He and Rachel are the couple here.  (Jerks her head backwards toward Rachel).

ASimWen:  Rachel, you changed your hair.

Rachel:  Not by my choice.

WAS
Rachel:  I am gonna do something about it.  I don't like these noodles hanging from my head right now.





(ASimWen- I apparently lost some of my custom hair files.  Rachel isn't the only one who lost her beautiful hair)

Rachel:  This will work.


Infinity thinking:  Hmmmm.....  something is not quite right...not sure...things are...off.....



Java Joe:  Dudettes!  I know all about physical fitness now!



Rachel:  Thanks for the cell phone, Joe.  I didn't have one.

Java Joe:  My mom and dad were more interested in skilling than thinking about getting me a phone. (Parents are Vonfirmath and Java Jan Capehart)

Rachel:  Ya....mine were just busy having a million kids. (Parents are Bulldog and Madelyn Strickland)


Rachel:  Boy I want that gold badge in gardening like anything!  (See the silver above her head.)

The gang began fishing together when the weather warmed up.  Good for Rachel and her quest for the gold badge, and Nature Hobby Plaque.


ASimWen:  Hey Infinity, waiting on a delivery?

Fini:  Yup.  My new book is being delivered.

ASimWen:  What is the subject matter?  And when did you have time to write a book, for gosh sakes.

Fini:  Well it is about aliens.  They want to take over the world.  It is the fourth and last in a series.  I would write in between classes.

ASimWen:  Dang.


All the titles I wrote during my time here at Sim State are right here.

*ASimWen is impressed*


ASimWen:  Rachel, got some help there, I see.

Rachel:  Whaa?  EEK!  How much do I really want that gold badge???


*GOLD BADGE*  Rachel:  Finally! That's lots of hard work, right there!


Java Joe:  Hey!  What has gotten into you, lady?

(Lady who's name ASimWen can't remember):  Stop peeking at me and my family through the telescope!  Spy!  *shove*

Joe:  Ow! Ow!!!


 The day came that Infinity and Rachel graduated.  Java Joe still had one more semester to go.


ASimWen:  Good bye, Infinity.

Infinity:  I am going to go back to Prosperity Falls and continue writing SiFi.


Rachel:  Ew.  I am going to  go shopping as soon as I get back to the Falls.  Pink and red do not look good on me.


Java Joe:  I am all alone.  *sniff*  I thought Rachel and I had a thing going.  (They constantly hugged and kissed, and dated). Well, nothing to do but study and bide my time until my turn to graduate.  *Java Joe miraculously moves along at speeds 2 and 3 his last semester at Sim State.*


Joe:  Wow!  That didn't take long at all!  I am ready to go home!



Yup, he has a normal aspiration, but has the GCS LTW.  Don't remember that happening...but apparently it did.  His memories are full of eating GCS.  He looks like a Game Show Host here.

And that is it for the Small Dorm.

Odd Pics Out:


Nearly lost Rachel to a tree fire...ASimWen doesn't recall ever seeing a tree fire get this bad...it took not only Rachel's friend Infinity to try and put her out, but it was a two bell alarm fire.  A second fireman eventually showed up.


Then the fireman stood around and cried when it was over.  Not sure what that was about??  The debris left behind certainly doesn't look like a tree.

Next up Landgraab House:
Malcom Landgraab (Junior)
Townie Opal Raymond
Townie Ginger Newson

Have fun everyone, and keep on simmin'!

~ASimWen

No comments:

Post a Comment